TECNOMARINE ENGINEERING & CONSULTING S.r.l. is an indipendent company
born for the purpose to offer a wide range of services concerning ships, watercrafts,
maritime, land and air transportation and generally the handing of goods - materials - products.
The range of services offered by TECNOMARINE ENGINEERING & CONSULTING S.r.l.
is utilied by the following clients:
Ship Owners and Maritime Operators
P. & I. Clubs
Italian Lloyds Agents (Rome, Genoa, etc.)
Industries and Oil Companies
Claim Settling Agents - Loss Adjusters
Insurance and Ship brokers
Institution and Organization
SHIPS AND WATERCRAFTS
- Hull and machinery surveys;
- Marine engineering and consulting surveys on repairs-conventions and new constructions;
- Claim settling agents;
- Averages: ascertainment of damages-responsibility, valutation of ships and craft;
- Draft surveys, on-hire, off-hire and condition surveys;
- Surveys of ship refrigerated installations;
- Ultrasonic Testing, corrosion and osmosis analisis;
- Special requirements.
- Motor and sailing yachts surveys;
- Claim settling agents: averages, ascertaiments of damages-responsability;
- Yacht valuation;
- Consultattions for repairs, conversions, etc.
GOODS TRANSPORTED BY SEA
Surveys, inspections, supervision and certification concerning:
- Loading, discharging, stowing, lashing and condition of general or bulk cargoes, including heavy or exceptionally large items;
- Quality-quantity control of petroleum products, chemicals, tallow and greases, vegetable oils, molasses, etc. in bulk;
- Measurements, conditions and suitability of cargo spaces;
- Timber cargoes;
- Explosives and dangerous goods;
- Refrigerated goods;
- Containerized goods;
- Claim settling agents: ascertainments on averages, damages, responsability.
GOODS TRANSPORTED BY LAND AND AIR
- Ascertainments of transportation damages on any type of goods;
- Quality-quantity surveys, and generally ascertainments on the conditions of any type of goods, including refrigerated-containerized goods;
- Containers surveys and certification;
- Claim settling agents, ascertainments of responsability for damages.
- Surveys of damages of off-shore marittime structures;
- Planning and execution af salvages;
- Ascertainments of damages deriving from marine pollutions and of related responsability